Conference presentations, journal articles, book chapters and any other communication materials related to the
SWARM platform are listed below. Some older publications by the developers as a result of other research
projects are also listed below due to their relevance to the catchment and overall SWARM platform.
- Managing water for the future: Can web-based river basin assessments show the way forward?
- A web-based platform for managing water resources allocation under climate uncertainties,
ADB Asia water forum 2018, 02 October 2018, Manila, Philippines.
- A web-platform to assess the implications of climate and development uncertainties in managing water resources allocation
and use in Lower Mekong region, Poster presentation at American Geophysical union (AGU) 2018, Washington
- Polpanich O, Lyon SW, Krittasudthacheewa C, Bush AL, Kemp-Benedict, E (2017): Modelling impacts of development
on water resources in the Huai Sai Bat sub-basin in north-eastern Thailand with a participatory approach,
International Journal of Water Resources Development, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/07900627.2017.1322940/
- An experimental web-based game for enhancing stakeholder understanding of climate and land use impacts in
managing Ca river basin, Vietnam (In preparation).
- A stakeholder centric tool for implementing water management strategies and enhancing water cooperation in
the Lower Mekong Region (In preparation) for the book on Water, Climate Change and Sustainability